The principal activities of the AVP role are co-ordinating and reviewing the ongoing reporting deliverables and ensuring that high quality deliverables are provided to our clients. These deliverables include the production of board reports, monthly UCITS reporting, Regulatory reporting, calculation of various fund numbers including TERs, PTRs, management fees, distributor and sub advisor fees, and various MIS reporting. The AVP will also be involved in remediation projects. The AVP is responsible for the development and training of the Client and Regulatory Reporting team members including the provision of on the job training and coaching as well as the completion of the formal semi-annual and annual review process. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for keeping the procedures up to date and for making recommendations for appropriate changes to operational procedures based on regulatory changes and new industry developments.
- Provide guidance, support and coach direct reports.
- Point of escalation for Client and Regulatory reporting issues.
- Manage relationships with internal departments including Product, Client Executive, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, AML, Financial Reporting etc.
- Communicate with senior management in relation to Client and Regulatory reporting matters and MIS.
- Accuracy, efficiency, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills essential.
- High level servicing of client and regulatory requirements.
- Planning and coordination of the monthly and annual reporting deliverables.
- Review of all Client and Regulatory reporting deliverables produced by the client reporting team members.
- Ensure controls, procedures and checklists are in place and up to date.
- Management of ad hoc client reporting deliverables as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or academic equivalent in a discipline relevant to Business/Finance, Economics, - Accounting/Investment etc together with 5 years industry experience
- Knowledge and experience of the functions and processes within Citi.
- Fund accounting or reporting experience desirable.
- Interpersonal skills and considerable experience of dealing with Senior management and Clients.
- Leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent communication skills: able to deal with internal departments at all levels within the organisation.
- Analytical with Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and ability to use own initiative.
- Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.