Client Services Officer
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services.
The company serves clients in more than 150 countries and has relationships with 99 percent of the US Fortune 500 companies and 83 percent of the Fortune Global 500. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Bank of America has maintained a presence in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region since 1922. Bank of America employs over 14,000 people in Europe with approximately 630 employed in Ireland
Prime Brokerage Client Direct Team (Professional Trading Services Group (PTSG) & Hedge Fund Clients)
Expanding business area which encompasses the attention of global senior management as one of the main growth areas of the industry. The PB Client Direct team and the Prime Brokerage Client Service team in London maintain and build client relationships with Hedge Fund, Professional Trading firms, Equity day trading firms and Agency Broker Dealers
Institutional Client Services Team
Provides a client service offering to Institutional clients.
Products covered include Derivatives (including FX), Fixed Income and Cash Equities.
Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith are a US registered entity regulated by the Securities Exchange Commission. MLPFS offer clearing services to their clients, Proprietary Trading for Brokers and Custody.
- Main point of contact for Clients for settlement related queries within BAML across product, market, entity, trade status.
- The successful candidate is required to offer premium Client service and manage the relationships between our Clients and internal BAML departments.
- Up to date market knowledge on key initiatives and developments within the clearing and settlement space are essential.
- The successful candidate will also be the main point of contact for clients on all operational issues and will act as Client advocate within BAML to ensure all clients’ needs are met.
- Presentable, confident and client focused. Client facing experience or ability to conduct discussions with Clients in a confident manner.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to an audience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Knowledge of Operational Risk, Client Money Protection, Funding and Rehypothecation.
- Knowledge of the workings of Pan European markets e.g. buy-in risks, settlement fines, market nuances, MTF landscape, DMA product.
To apply online click here
- Previous experience within a client service team with particular focus on exchange clearing, OTC settlement and ETF products.
- Previous experience working in financial markets is preferred
- Corporate Actions knowledge would also be very beneficial.
- Microsoft access and/or Excel macro skills would be advantageous.