Client Care Coordinator – Dublin South - D004916.Our client is seeking a Client Coordinator, the successful applicant will have strong administration and rostering experience.Hit the apply now button and Ciara will be in contact if you are suitable.
Client Care Coordinator – Dublin South - D004916
Recruitment Plus on behalf of our client, is seeking a Client Coordinator who will be reporting to the CSM/CCM, the successful applicant will have strong administration and rostering experience. They will be capable of managing all aspects of day to day operations, take responsibility and accountability, possess excellent communication skills and dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to those most in need.
Salary: NEG DOE
- Ensuring that the highest quality of care is delivered to our clients in line with business objectives
- Assisting with all client and staffing issues
- Manage, mentor, coach and lead a team
- Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered to
- Be compliant with internal operational audit procedure
- Development and maintenance of key client relationships
- Carry our regular assessments where required
- Assisting with recruitment and scheduling where required
- Participating in the development and marketing of the company
- Communicating concerns or problems with directors or other staff members as appropriate
- Organisation of office administration
- Assisting and supporting the client service managers in their roles
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Applicants will be pro – active individuals with strong communication, negotiation, creativity, problem solving and decision – making skills, with the ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Have excellent relationship building skills
- Be empowered to take responsibility and accountability
- Possess strong analytical ability
- Demonstrate proven negotiation experience and influencing skills
- Be a strategic thinker
- Applicants must ensure attention to detail
- Be performance orientated
- Possess the ability to share knowledge
- Be innovative
- The successful candidate will be capable of working independently and have the ability to work under pressure
- Interested applicants should have a relevant health/ social care or nursing background and must have care of the elderly experience and staff management experience
- Have demonstrated good commercial and business acumen
- Understanding of clinical systems implementation methodologies, process reengineering and change management
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Successful completion of IT test provided
- Preferred background in nursing, social work or other ancillary services
- ECDL and comfortable in an IT rich environment
Please hit the apply now button above and Ciara who is based in our Dundalk office will be in contact if you are suitable.
Unfortunately, Recruitment Plus is not in a position to respond to each individual application due to the high volume of submissions. We will only contact those candidates whose CV matches the criteria for the vacancy. Thank you for your patience.
At RecruitmentPlus, we respect your privacy. Your CV is sent to us in complete confidence and will never be forwarded to a third party without your consent.