KSN Project Management are now looking to employ a number of Clerk of Works for multiple projects throughout the Republic of Ireland.
The Clerk of Works will be site based and required to report to the Employers Representative on a daily bases. A brief description of duties and requirements listed below:
- Ensure all work on site are carried out in full compliance with all required standards.
- Regularly check completed works and works in progress and compare it with project plans
- Ensure Health and Safety practices are adhered to
- Measure and sample building materials to check their quality
- Attend progress meetings and ensure all reported issues are properly dealt with in a timely manner.
- Monitor all work on site and liaise with contractors and project management.
- Regularly attend site inspections, snagging and handovers of work delivered.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a, Foreman, Site engineer, Clerk of works or Site Manager, ideally with client and contractor.
- Hold relevant qualifications, Health and Safety and Fire specific qualifications are a distinct advantage
- Experience on both new-build and refurbishment projects
- Candidates applying must be have practical IT skills and be able to use various software packages to accurately update data.
Remuneration will be linked to that of COW’s engaged by the Office of Public Works and the Local Authorities.
Any interested parties are requested to upload a cover letter and CV through the Apply Now button below.