Claims Administration Team Leader
Claims Administration Team Leader
Allianz Worldwide Care Profile
Headquartered in Dublin, Allianz Worldwide Care
specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE, the company is able to draw on the resources and expertise of one of the world’s leading insurers and financial services providers. With nearly 153,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves 75 million customers in 70 countries. Based in Park West, Dublin 12, Allianz Worldwide Care employs 600 staff.
Allianz Worldwide Care is the only international health insurance provider to offer a 48-hour turnaround on submitted medical claims, under its "Clear to Zero" claims handling initiative. With a 95% client retention rate and a customer base that includes many of the Fortune Global 500 companies, Allianz Worldwide Care continues to build a reputation for service excellence in international healthcare.
- Supervise and ensure the effective management of the admin team to ensure company objectives are achieved which include "Clear to Zero", quality, staff retention and cost containment
- Coach team members to achieve their daily tasks
- Register incoming claims received by post, email and fax to ensure that daily clear to zero targets are achieved.
- Data enter incoming claims to optimize claims adjudication and ensuring departmental SLA’s are achieved.
- Monitor the team’s daily workload to facilitate
1. Effective registering of claims.
2. accurate data entry of claims
- Carry out individual performance management in order to maintain and improve individual productivity and quality
1. Facilitate an effective flow of information within the department
2. Foster and maintain staff morale
3. Promote staff personal development.
- Carry out regular team meetings to improve internal communication and to support the Claims Manager by informing staff of departmental policies and protocols, idea generation and problem solving should be part of these meetings
- In the absence of the Claims Supervisor, furnish the Manager with daily figures to ensure that claim officers are updated with figures.
- To assist in the daily workload within the administration team.
- Identify and implement system enhancement ideas to maximise productivity and improve the quality of adjudication decisions
- Actively participate in various operational activities, outside of administration to ensure that operational service delivery is co-ordinated to meet and exceed clients’ expectations
- Follow company Performance Management and Development policies
- Responsibility for Health, Safety and Welfare within team (please refer to the Company’s Safety Statement for full list of responsibilities)
- Undertake other Ad Hoc duties as required
- People management experience
- Strong Time Management skills.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word)
- Experience in an administrative background.
- Work to daily targets
- Customer focused
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Honesty and Integrity
- Excellent leadership qualities and ability to delegate effectively
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies
To learn more about us please visit
Allianz Worldwide Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Allianz Worldwide Care does not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies