We have fantastic opportunities for Chemistry Analysts to join our team in Dungarvan Co Waterford
Eurofins is the world leader in food and bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over €2 billion in annual revenues and 23,000 employees across 225 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins is aggressively expanding its product testing division and intends to build a world-class service operation to deliver value to clients worldwide.
We have fantastic opportunities for Chemistry Analysts to join our team in Dungarvan Co Waterford. The purpose of this job is to serve as an Analyst to carry out test procedures and produce accurate results, to work to the highest standards in terms of quality and professionalism.
- Perform routine analysis, as requested by the client.
- Prepare and approve results for tests in which they are deemed competent.
- Aware of customers requirements and should strive to meet those requirements keeping in mind the cycle is not complete until the customer has obtained their report.
- Deal with customer queries and telephone significant results to customers.
- Keep up to date with any technological or method revisions in their area, ensuring their training is complete and adjusting their work as required.
- Train other more junior members of staff in analytical techniques as required.
- Perform QC samples in accordance with company procedures.
- Revise SOPs as required by the laboratory.
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation when requested.
- Keep the laboratory area clean and tidy in both 'seen' and 'unseen' areas.
- Provide cover for other members of staff as required.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where possible.
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers' requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
Experience & Education
- Minimum BSc in Science, preferably chemistry
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a GMP Environment, preferably in a QC role
- Experience with finished product release testing a distinct advantage
- Experience with Waters, Empower III, labware and trackwise an advantage
- Days only with possibility of shift work in the future
To apply for this position please click here