Channel Experience Coordinator required for large Telecoms company based in Dublin 3.
|Job Title:||Channel Experience Coordinator |
|Department: ||Sales & Marketing |
|Location: ||Eastpoint, Dublin |
|Directly Reports to: ||Customer Relationship Manager |
|Term: ||Permanent Full-Time |
Overall Objectives of the Job:
- This role is responsible for supporting the Customer Relationship Manager in proactively managing the relationship with our customers to ensure improved and increased Advocacy.
- Championing the Customer Experience across all areas of the business in line with the strategy devised by the Customer Relationship Manager.
- Execution of our strategy to improve the customer experience of all products across all channels.
- Support and Execution of the Retail Strategy to create an enhanced experience of the UPC products and services encouraging increased levels of consideration and advocacy.
- Execution and Delivery of the Customer Advocacy Programme as defined by the Customer Relationship manager.
- Educate our customers as to how to get the most out of their products and services.
- Supporting the Customer Relationship Manager with all existing customers communications.
- Liaising with the Brand and Proposition manager and the Insight Manager to ensure a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and behaviours.
- Design, Development and management of all customer communication methods i.e. UPC TV, General Messaging, IVR’s, Bills etc.
- Support all ‘change of service’ communications to ensure alignment and integration of objectives with the overall Customer Advocacy programme objectives.
- Creation and production of all product related material i.e. Welcome Guide, Product guides, Installation guides etc.
- Execution of the Retail Strategy to support the objectives of creating a fully engaged Experience for Customers and non-Customers alike in-store.
- Reporting and Analysis of the CRM and Advocacy strategies to ensure effectiveness.
Qualifications / Education
- 3rd Level Business Marketing qualification.
- Marketing Communications qualification.
- Advanced computer literacy and spreadsheet skills.
- Active advocated of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Forums and Blogs Knowledge of Social media tools and techniques.
- Clear and concise management and communication skills.
- A high level of organisational ability.
- Sound understanding of the Principles of Marketing.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills and a willingness to use them; changing writing styles for Social Networks, Blogs and online press releases.
- Understanding of how social media integrates with other digital media channels.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.