Our client requires a Change Manager to come on board for an initial 6 month contract to own the AP integration project plan from a PMO perspective for the organisation.
- Improve transparency into the AP workflow for employees following the introduction of Coupa. Right now our client have SAP SRM, Coupa and JDE/Pega workflows that need to be harmonized into a single solution
- Improving the process involved in implementing Coupa with improved reporting thereby increasing visibility and simplifying the workflow in order to roll out the new solution
- Increased market training to improve overall compliance with R2P process, improve retro PO situation, accelerate invoice approval process etc.
- Explain to users what Coupa does, how the process worked, and why they were receiving communications about it.
- Implement a “train the trainer” method to train local experts, as well as conducting training in all markets for requestors and back-office users. Record these trainings to post on the intranet, and create short two-to-four-minute instructional videos to augment the training.
- Work with Global Coupa team to drive electronic invoicing functionality. Currently <5% of="" vendors="" targeted="" have="" signed="" up="" for="" e-invoice="">
- Work with global procurement and Coupa team to drive the implementation of catalogues as our client implements Coupa.
- Reinforce change management process to vendors thereby helping to resolve invoice routing challenge.
- Assist in development and deployment of ticketing system and associated change management arising from it.
- Work with global PMO and process ownership to implement R2P change management opportunities.
Key Skills Required
- Have 5 - 10 years of progressive hands on experience in Financial Shared services/Finance
- Process area Ops/Project experience desired (I2P)
- Relevant Finance Transformation experience
- Able to take the initiative to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to work across multiple work streams and initiatives globally; must handle conflicting work priorities according to business, technical, and financial need
- Ideally also have;
- 5 years SAP/JDE Financial systems experience
- COUPA AP & PO technical integration and configuration experience