We are looking for an experienced and professional unit manager to run and provide an efficient service within our commercial unit.
Compass Group Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
We are looking for an experienced and professional unit manager to run and provide an efficient, high class service within one of our busiest commercial units. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the service as well as handling the administration that accompanies the role. This is a front of house role incorporating the managing and training of the team and requires an individual with excellent staff management abilities.
This role is key to providing excellent service, ensuring each guest receives a highly professional and seamless service, thus ensuring every one of our valued customers leave with a lasting impression and offering a great all round experience to our customers that the Compass Group Ireland prides itself in.
• Must be highly organised, confident and reactive in all managerial tasks
• To have a strong understanding of working within a first class and highly customer focussed environment
• Be Passionate about food and service standards
• HACCP Trained
• Strong communication and people skills in order to lead and monitor performance of a first class team
• The ability to maximise business opportunities
• Flexibility to work varied shifts and a can do attitude
Compass Group Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that’s why we offer a competitive salary and benefits.