Catering Assistant. <span sty
(part-time, fixed term 12 months)
The successful applicants for this post should:
- Have excellent communication skills/interpersonal skills
- Have a minimum 18 months previous catering experience, in a Hospital or similar environment
- Possess an ability to work as part of a team and maintain high standards
- Possess a working knowledge of HACCP
- Have the ability to prioritise and work on own initiative
- Have a flexible attitude & the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrate an ability to provide polite, efficient, and customer-focused service to clients.
Informal enquires only to:
Patricia Murphy, Catering Department
Tel: 01 2493500
Email: email@example.com (APPLICATIONS SHOULD NOT BE MADE TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS)
Applications clearly stating which post is being applied for and in the form of Curriculum Vitae should be uploaded as one document below by 5pm on Monday, 25th February 2013.
Please note, applications without Curriculum Vitae will not be considered.
Panels may be formed from which future positions may be filled
St. Patrick's University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer
Job Title: Catering Assistant (Ref: RL), (fixed term, part-time)
Reporting to: Head of Catering
Place of Work: St Patrick’s University Hospital, James’s Street, Dublin 8, incorporating St Edmundsbury Hospital, Lucan & the Dean Clinics.
Main Purpose: To work as a member of the Catering Department in providing a high standard of service to our customers
Hours of Work: Minimum hours of 9.75 per week will apply to this position though the post holder may be asked to work up to 78 hours per fortnight, depending on operational requirement and including weekend and Public Holidays
to view the full job description, please click the link below>