Cardiac Services </sp
Cardiac Services was founded in Belfast in 1968. It is at the forefront of supplying and supporting diagnostic and measurement equipment in Ireland and the UK with specific focus on ICU, Coronary Care, theatre and maternity. The pre-hospital division specialises in the supply of AEDs, training devices and primary care / GP supplies. In 2007 SISK healthcare acquired Beaver Medical which will trade under Cardiac Services, SISK GROUP in the UK.
Purpose of Role:
Achievement of sales/market share objectives through sales and demonstration of medical device product range for Cardiac Services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility. Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Provide accurate sales forecasts in line with the requirements of the business
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial enquiries
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Liaise with internal sales co-ordinators on a day to day basis
- Systematic collection, presentation and interpretation of market and competitor information
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the market place
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
Cardiac Services in an equal opportunities employer.
- Good educational background, or relevant clinical qualification
- Field based experience in medical device sales or relevant clinical/technical field based experience would be preferable.
- High reliance on drive and planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: Customer focused with strong influencing skills
- Good administrative and IT/computing skills
- Commercially aware. Able to manage a complex business. Well organised
- Self motivated, team player.