Is recruitment the direction in which you wish to take your career?? We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Candidate Resourcer to join our team.
Please submit your CV using the APPLY button below. For more information please call Aimee on 018788240.
**Is recruitment the direction you wish to take your career in?**
Quorum Search Partners is a leading boutique FMCG recruitment specialist based in Dublin City Centre, we are expanding our team and are seeking a Candidate Resourcer to support Recruitment Consultants. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and supportive team of FMCG recruitment professionals where you will gain unrivalled experience in recruitment and enjoy a professional yet fun work environment.
What will your new role look like?
- You will support a team of Executive Recruitment Consultants working with a range of clients from the Food and FMCG industry.
- You will prepare, post and take ownership of advertisements for new vacancies across all advertising platforms.
- The main element of your role will be sourcing and screening candidates in order to determine their suitability to roles that our clients wish to fill.
- You will liaise with candidates via incoming and (mostly) outgoing phone calls and also via email.
- You will respond in a timely manner to applicants queries by phone and email, where necessary.
- In some cases you will follow up with candidates during the recruitment process.
- You will assist Senior Recruitment Consultants by carrying out reference checks for candidates.
- Database Management will be another part of your role.
What will you need to be considered for this role?
- Third Level Qualification.
- Excellent Communication Skills, fluent spoken and written English.
- A fantastic, friendly and confident telephone manner – willing to pick up the phone at any stage and speak confidently to candidates.
- Be an individual who can demonstrate discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times. It is also important that you have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organisation skills and time management is essential in this role
- Ability to multi task in a fast moving environment is important.
- An interest in Recruitment or Human Resources.
- Be an individual who is approachable and positive with a willingness to learn on the job.
- Good IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- You must be a team player willing to go the extra mile within the team but also capable of working independently to source great candidates for our clients!
If you think that this role sounds like the perfect one for you then please submit your CV using the APPLY button below. For more information, and a confidential chat about this role please call Aimee on 018788240.