My client, a well respected international bank wish to recruit an experienced call centre assistant manager to develop and lead the Personal Deposits Outbound Sales Team.
My client, a well respected international bank wish to recruit an experienced call centre assistant manager to develop and lead the Personal Deposits Outbound Sales Team. Customer experience, staff development and operational excellence strategies will be the key drivers for service and operations performance success. This is a new position in the organization and is a full time, permanent role.
- Manage industry leading service delivery via a call centre that is aligned with industry leading standards and implementation of best practices
- Manage the workflow and call management of calls from the Customer Services call centre in terms of delivering on service commitments and reporting on service delivery against SLA’s and specific issues for resolution.
- Preparation of reports for management on staff performance. Providing performance feedback to all staff on a weekly basis.
- Prompt resolution of any performance issues as they arise.
- Develop & maintain effective lines of communication with other business units, management and within the team itself.
- Ensure prompt resolution of complaints/incidents in an objective and courteous manner and report to Company Complaints Manager.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Effective management of an outbound phone team maximizing conversion rates and sales opportunities.
- A proven track record in providing strong leadership and direction.
- In depth understanding of deposit and the banking regulatory environment.
- Ability to successfully lead and develop a phone team.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Proven performance management skills in a KPI orientated environment
- Proven project management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Relevant third level qualification essential.
- QFA qualified
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious call centre team leader who wishes to take the next step in their career. Contact Trudi Lyons at 01 4321555 or for more information