CRM Administrator (1 year Contract)
Salary :€ 30,000 per annum.
ALONE are a national organisation who support older people to age at home. We provide direct, frontline services to people aged 60 and over, through the coordination of supports, volunteer activation, housing with support and the application of knowledge and technology. We have more than 700 volunteers and 100 plus homes for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. We provide scalable, transferable, effective services that can be purchased, replicated or shared. ALONE is an equal opportunity employer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced person to make a significant contribution to the achievement of ALONE’s vision and strategic goals.
The successful candidate will support the organisation by ensuring ALONE are maximizing the use of our Salesforce CRM system for all departments and business processes. They will be responsible for the administration and configuration of the CRM as well as other business applications such as reporting, and providing training and support to staff and end users.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other CRM Objects
- Automate business processes through workflows, process builder and other configurations within the CRM environment
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards and be the main point of contact for all staff reporting requests
- Ensure ALONE’s data is secure and accessible to the authorised users using security settings such as Organisation-Wide Defaults, profiles, sharing rules and permission sets
- Perform system updates such setting up new users/ deactivating past users and purchasing new licenses.
- Support the Project Manager to carry out a CRM needs analysis of departments
- Support Departments to scope out CRM requirements
- Support the Project Manager with duties specific to compliance with GDPR 2018
- Provide support to staff by responding to technical support requests via internal ticket system
- Provide support to external organisations using ALONEs CRM platform via internal ticket system
- Perform data audits, verify data in reports to be accurate and up to date.
- Perform mass updates for empty fields and remove identified redundant fields
- Develop training modules in the form of online, video, 1-1 and group based
- Provide training to staff and other organisations
- Deliver action plans items assigned at the beginning of each year
- Support colleagues to deliver action plan items, in particular those relating to CRM
Outside of the above, you may be required to carry out other duties as needed.
Skills & Competencies
- Third level degree in ICT, computing or equivalent discipline or experience working in a similar role is essential.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM/MIS would be desirable
- Understanding of the not for profit sector would be beneficial.
- Experience with managing projects is desirable.
- High level communication skills and the ability to network and negotiate effectively with individuals and groups, within the company and outside.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and multi-tasking including record keeping, establishing and using effective administrative systems
- Fulltime position (35 hours Monday – Friday), 9am to 5pm, 1 year contract
- Place of work: ALONE Offices, Olympic House, Pleasant St, Dublin 8 - travel within the Republic of Ireland may be required.
- Reporting to Project Manager: Technology Platform & Partner Support
- Induction and training will be carried out on commencement
- The salary offered for this position is € 30,000 per annum.
Please send a letter of motivation and your CV through the link.
Closing date: Friday January 26, 2018
ALONE is an equal opportunity employer.