Our client a leading global energy supplier has a vacancy for a Commercial Finance Executive in their busy Corporate Sales Department in order to cover maternity leave. Contact Christine Hogan on 018788240.
Commercial Finance Executive
- Location: Dublin/Kildare/Meath
- €32000-€35000 Plus
- Fixed Term Contract
- Contact Christine Hogan
Our client a leading global energy supplier has a vacancy for a Commercial Finance Executive in their busy Corporate Sales Department in order to cover maternity leave. This a fantastic opportunity for an organised, commercially minded Finance Executive to provide Customer Service to key accounts and report numerical information on an ongoing basis. While the role is mainly office based there will also be a requirement to visit customer sites.
- Manage price changes within the business
- Responsible for the collation of information from various departments, consultation with management on Tender submissions and Price Points.
- Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and robust sales & finance reports on a monthly & quarterly basis.
- Analyse and make recommendations to improve existing business reports and processes
- Critically assess exception reports, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Provide training and development to sales and front-line staff on pricing and project work.
- Grow and shape the future direction of the department in terms of business analysis and management information.
- Ensure close links with the Finance Department to ensure open communication and accurate and timely management information.
- Work on continuous improvement projects as required.
The Person Will:
- Preferably hold a business or Finance qualification
- Have 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced administrative role.
- Have a process improvement experience (e.g. Lean Six Sigma Methodology) would be advantageous
- Have the ability to successfully identify and diagnose trends and issues within the business and develop the required solutions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential in this role
- Proficiency in the use of the of Microsoft Office particularly Excel to an intermediate level
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in different team settings.
- The successful individual will be required to exercise influence and leverage the relationships they’ve developed to get results
Send your CV for immediate review to Christine Hogan using the link below or contact me on 018788240 for a confidential discussion. APPLY NOW