Job Purpose: The Business Support Unit is an AML/KYC support/control function within the Institutional Clients Group responsible for the preparation, development, due diligence and appro...
Citi, the leading global financial services company, does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Our Markets & Banking business is a global leader in banking, capital markets, and transaction services, with a presence in many countries dating back more than 100 years. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
Citi is an equal opportunities employer
The Business Support Unit is an AML/KYC support/control function within the Institutional Clients Group responsible for the preparation, development, due diligence and approval of the electronic Customer Acquisition Due Diligence (eCADD) and supporting appendices in partnership with Relationship Management and Compliance teams.
A Business Analyst for the EMEA CADD Business Support Unit is required to work closely with the CADD BSU EMEA Head to deliver on a number of regional re-engineering / optimisation / process enhancements.
The successful candidate will work closely with CADD BSU EMEA Mgt Team and interface with Global Re-engineering Work stream Leads.
- Coordinate all Regional deliverables from global re-engineering work streams.
- Optimize future state CADD BSU operating model processes in terms of efficiency, productivity and quality within Citi KYC programme
- Provide KYC/AML subject matter expertise to Citi KYC programme
- Develop innovative and efficient processes for end to end regional CADD lifecycle
- Identify hurdles and remediation to scaling up the CADD effort
- Identify optimisation opportunities resulting in cost efficiencies
- Create and deliver large and small communications/presentations for CADD BSU
- Create process maps, policies and procedures for operating model to incorporate any changes
- Liase with KYC platform and other support systems personnel in relation to operational requirements, business requirements definition and enhancement roll out from operational perspective
- Perform User Acceptance Testing as required
- Work closely with the Re-engineering Programme Managers, execute tasks within the project plans for the re-engineering and enhancement of global operational model and Citi KYC model
- Manage end-to-end adhoc projects within CADD BSU
- Actively participate in project communication meetings and forums
- Highlight potential risks within OneKYC and CADD BSU projects
- Promote regional awareness in all regions and businesses of the projects
- Develop presentations for CADD Business Support Unit Regional Head to use with Senior Regional Management
- Assist with the creation / QA of regional / Hub risk & processing metrics framework
- Undertake other assigned projects as requested
- 3-5 years experience in banking, finance or law
- Experience in control/risk or Compliance (AML/KYC) function (an advantage)
- Knowledge and experience of the technologies and processes used in Citi
- Knowledge of KYC/AML end to end workflow processes
- Knowledge of local regulatory KYC/AML requirements
- Strong ability in use of Microsoft Applications ( Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Visio, Project )
- Proficient use of KYC applications
- Project Management
- Analytical/research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to communicate at all levels
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Candidates who do not meet the certification requirement and other required qualifications must demonstrate willingness to complete required assessments successfully within a specified time period. Competencies
- University degree in Law, Business/Finance, Math, Economics.
- A proven track record with at least 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Innovation and change management/re-engineering - solution provider
- Experience working in a management position in operational environment
- SME knowledge in KYC and AML practices and processes
- Experience working with ARR, regulatory reviews and identification of risk
- Experience managing data and metrics associated with large scale projects and the resulting data requests/needs, such as scorecards for Senior Management
- Experience working in both minor and large scale projects and facilitating large change initiatives, including experience in project scoping, project plan development, project plan maintenance, and risk and issue management
- Track record in execution and delivery within deadlines
- Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success