An excellent opportunity has arisen as an Buying Assistant with one of Ireland’s fastest growing retailers.
For more information on this great opportunity please contact Aimee Brennan on 01 878 8240 or please apply by sending your CV via the link below.
An excellent opportunity has arisen as a Buying Assistant with one of Ireland’s fastest growing grocery retailers.
What does your potential new role look like?
- You will work closely with the Senior Buying Team developing sourcing and developing food products.
- You will monitor trends in consumer buying patterns and compare product ranges with competitors in terms of value and quality.
- Negotiating with suppliers on product costs, payment terms and to ensure consistent supply of quality products will be a strong focus for you in this role.
- You will contribute to the development of new products.
- You will liaise with stores in order to provide guidance on merchandising, products and layout.
- In order to drive sales and profitability you will work to develop promotional strategies.
What is required for this role?
- Experience in buying is not essential but is certainly an advantage.
- It is essential that you have a genuine interest in food and grocery.
- You will be educated to degree level, have the ability to work off your own initiative and have experience in a deadline driven environment.
- A full, clean driving license is essential for this role.
- The ability to negotiate, communicate strongly and be creative is a key requirement for this role.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with proficient IT skills.
- It is essential that you have commercial and analytical skills and strong attention to detail for this role.
What else do you need to know?
- This is a full time position
- 25 days holidays
- Full training provided
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Aimee Brennan on 01 878 8240 or please apply by sending your CV via the link below.