We are currently looking for a Business Systems Trainer for our client, a public body based in Dublin 2. This role will involve taking a strategic view of the design, research, development and implementation of all training.
Business Systems Trainer Dublin2
- Develop, manage and deliver bespoke training programs tailored for different internal and external business users to ensure that all users are up-to-date with relevant Microsoft SharePoint and CRM Systems.
- Develop and deliver training that is tailored to particular functional groups
- Create all training collateral including; training guides, cheat sheets to ensure users have the ability to resolve issues without having to contact the MS SharePoint & CRM team.
- To liaise with key stakeholders to ensure MS SharePoint & CRM Systems Training Programmes are fit for purpose
- Develop and maintain a library of multi-media support training materials that is readily accessible to users at the point of need.
- Determine new requirements from user feedback on systems to be fed back into the technical support team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint & CRM
- At least 1-2 years prior experience in delivering group and individual training in a business setting
- Experience in the development of effective document and video training materials.
- Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Diploma) in a relevant discipline or equivalent is desirable.
- A relevant train the trainer qualification.