Experienced business sales executive required for large Telecoms company based in Dublin 3.
|Job Title: ||Business Sales Executive|
|Department:||Business Sales |
|Directly Reports to: ||Head of Business Sales and Service Delivery|
|Term:||Permanent Role |
Overall Objectives of the Job:
To achieve sales targets for products and services available to businesses and represent the company in an honest and professional manner at all times.
- Achieve pre-set sales targets.
- Sell Voice Termination services: CPS, Non Geo services, on-net PRI’s.
- Build a network of clients from zero base.
- Plan sales activity to maximise performance, taking into consideration area profile and given time frames.
- Meet weekly new prospect meeting targets.
- Mail shot, cold call, and attend industry conferences to generate leads.
- Complete all necessary administration associated with the job accurately and promptly.
- Monitor personal effectiveness through self-assessment to identify areas for improvement.
- Work within a team environment, offering support and positive encouragement to fellow team members, and sharing successful sales techniques.
- Adhere to agreed sales rules and procedures.
- You will be required to provide regular reports of sales activities and accurate forecasts in respect of market penetrations and revenues and be pro-active in communication with prospective accounts to ensure that all parties are aware of UPC’s capabilities, both currently and in the future.
- Planning and organisation - takes a structured approach, prioritises, manages own time, works to high quality standards.
- Teamwork – gains trust and respect within the team by sharing in success and learning together.
- Self Starter- builds business through personal initiative.
- Self development – maintains a high standard of professionalism and performance by identifying and creating development opportunities for self.
- Customer service – identifies accurately the needs of internal and external customers and works to exceed the customer’s expectations by delivering a high quality service.
- Excellent selling and presentation skills, leading to influence and persuading the potential customer in a positive way.
Key Results Areas (e.g. deadlines or targets, measures of customer satisfaction):
- Sale performance v Monthly Recurring Revenue.
- Quality of customer experience.
- Revenue secured against budget objectives.
- Market penetration.
Experience and Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in selling Voice termination services to the Retail and Enterprise markets, e.g. PRI’s, CPS, Non Geographic services, etc.
- Minimum two years relevant sales experience.
- The person will be able to succeed in a pressurised environment and meet targets set.
- An excellent communicator, the successful candidate will feel comfortable selling in a Corporate environment, while adhering to internal procedures.
- The ideal candidate will be able to generate leads, while also closing inbound leads, c. 70/30 split.
Work Conditions and Environment:
- 37.5 hour week, between hours 9.00 – 5.30 approx.
- Extra hours as required in order to achieve targets.
- Office and offsite meetings. Must attend office each day.
- Working anywhere in Ireland as required.
- Annual Base Salary: €30,000
- Annual On Target Commissions: €30,000
- Paid Car Allowance