Noonan are delighted to announce a vacancy in our Business Development Team full details at www.irishjobs.ie
Role description - Business Development Executive
Role Overall Goal
Identify and target new business opportunities with new customers. Drive increases in revenue from existing base by increasing service density. Proactively manage pipeline process from prospect through to close of sale. Achieve agreed sales target.
Key Candidate Competencies
- Expert Knowledge of Facilities Management services
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to develop compelling, commercially viable proposals for all service offerings.
- Excellent PC and organizational skills: Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint, and Access.
- Ability to produce/interpret/analyse reports and presentations
- English Language – Excellent standards of oral, aural and written English are required
- Excellent understanding of costing models and proven capability of tender compliance throughout all stages
- Demonstrated commitment to Customer Service Delivery
- Excellent meeting and presentation skills
- Ability to build and develop senior relationships at CEO and Director level
- Strong professional networking experience
- Ability to actively communicate at all levels
- Lead project management of bid/presentation/negotiation team for assigned projects.
Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Ability to positively influence & achieve results
- Ability to create and convert commercial solutions
- Actively persuade and close deals while delivering required margin
Teamwork & Collaboration
- Ability to work within team environment and on an individual basis.
- Ability to work proactively with other departments in putting together our bid documents and presentations
- Share experience and knowledge with other member of Business Development team to promote talent and personal development
- High performance ethos and culture
- Winning attitude and commitment
Job Description & Key Responsibilities