BA with experience of working on web based projects required for contract role in Dublin. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Curach Consulting, recently acquired by Deloitte is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst for a short term contract role with good potential for extension. The role will be based onsite at our client’s city centre offices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with business and technical teams, in Dublin, the US and off-shore, to create business deliverables such as Process Maps, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements (including Use cases), User Stories and user acceptance tests
- Work with business and technical teams to support the development of Technical Requirements
- Participate in workshops with business stakeholders to develop requirements
- Work closely with business, engineering, project management and quality assurance teams in the overall delivery of solutions
- Support change requirements through accurate impact analysis and change specifications
- Ensure quality through adherence to and supporting processes and procedures, including the maintenance of documentation on shared file systems
- Provide support to senior business analysts, business owners and project managers to help drive business initiatives
- Contribute to improvements to our client’s Business Analysis documentation and methodologies
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst in a similar role
- Experience of working on web based projects in a software development environment
- Strong process mapping and documentation skills
- Experience of UML / use cases
- Experience of producing process maps, business requirements documentation, functional requirements (including Use cases) documentation, User Stories
- Excellent attention to detail and a willingness to engage at a detailed level.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with ability to build effective relationships with business and technical teams across multiple locations
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated, and quick to learn
- Experience in SharePoint related projects is an advantage but not essential
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Experience across the entire systems development lifecycle
- Experience in managing deadlines, coordinating activities, escalating risk.
- Strong organizational skills with proven experience in analytical and problem solving techniques
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and accurate
- Previous experience of Learning Management Systems (LMS)/ Educational/ Publishing systems would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of current software development technologies and methodologies
- Experience of using the full MS Office suite as well as other MS tools such as SharePoint
- Experience of using a requirements management tool, in particular Visual Paradigm
This is a 4-6 week contract with good potential to extend.
As this is a daily rate contract applicants must already be eligible to work in Ireland.
Please click APPLY to submit your CV ensuring you answer all of the questions that follow as part of your application