Allianz Worldwide Care Profile
Headquartered in Dublin,
Allianz Worldwide Care Profile
Headquartered in Dublin, Allianz Worldwide Care specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE, the company is able to draw on the resources and expertise of one of the world’s leading insurers and financial services providers. With nearly 153,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves 75 million customers in 70 countries. Based in Park West, Dublin 12, Allianz Worldwide Care employs 600 staff.
Allianz Worldwide Care is the only international health insurance provider to offer a 48-hour turnaround on submitted medical claims, under its "Clear to Zero" claims handling initiative. With a 95% client retention rate and a customer base that includes many of the Fortune Global 500 companies, Allianz Worldwide Care continues to build a reputation for service excellence in international healthcare.
- Identify areas for improvement, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current business processes
- Perform root cause analysis of problems and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into solution designs and systems specifications
- Produce detailed Functional Specification Documents and liaise with all stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and signed off prior to development commencement
- Work closely with developers during the technical design and implementation phases to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective implementation of projects
- Communicate in a clear and concise fashion to IT and business staff (including senior managers) at all stages of the project lifecycle to gain commitment and minimize the level of resistance to change.
- Produce clear, concise user documentation and deliver effective training sessions to business users
- Support UAT during all phases of testing to ensure requirements as detailed in the Specification document have been delivered and are ready for release.
- Work with IT & Business when new functionality is released to production to ensure a smooth transition to the new process.
- Where necessary devise detailed cut over plans to address potential operational impacts at cutover.
- Customer focused
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Honesty and Integrity
- Proven ability to drive and manage change
- Demonstrable ability to think "outside of the box" and innovate
- Comfortable challenging the ideas of others
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Business Process Improvement/ Business Analyst role
- Strong documentation skills, in particular writing detailed Functional Specification documents for use by development and test teams
- Experience of reviewing Functional Specification Documents produced by peers (Peer Review)
- Has worked on both large scale and smaller projects and been responsible for defining and designing business solutions
- Change Management experience
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of the insurance industry would be an advantage
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies
To learn more about us please visit
Allianz Worldwide Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer