Role title: Broker Service Agent – General Insurance (
Role title: Broker Service Agent – General Insurance (Personal Lines)
Reporting to: Broker Service Team leader
Work as part of the Broker Service team to provide a high quality service to Brokers in the General Insurance personal lines business.
This will largely involve answering queries by telephone in a call centre environment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Aviva insurance brokers in providing quotations, processing renewals and completing mid term alterations.
- Provide phone support for Aviva web-site queries for Aviva insurance brokers
- Maintaining high service levels
- Maintain broker relationships
Skills, knowledge and experience required
Closing date for applications is 12th February 2013 at 5pm. Shortlisting may apply.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience of General Insurance an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines on own initiative or as part of a team
- Flexible, adaptable and open to change
- Computer literate
- Some roles require candidates who are MCR qualified or commitment to work towards Minimum Competency as required by the Central Bank
- An understanding of the importance of accuracy and excellent customer service on our brand and the ability to deliver accurate and excellent customer service even when under pressure.