The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of staff & contributing to the overall continuous improvement of the store.
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Branch Manager for one of their clients in Limerick.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Delivering sales and cost targets by leading a motivated team.
- Analyse and interpret weekly, monthly, and annual sales performance and take appropriate steps to achieve budget performance.
- Look at all opportunities to sell the range of merchandise.
- Monitor and analyse sales performance for each department against budget.
- Keep up to date with competitors performance in the marketplace.
- Ensure the efficient and cost effective delivery of service to maximise sales.
- Take the lead role in the development of strategies for the further expansion of sales of Society products to all existing and potential customers.
- Manage and coordinate daily cycle counting of stock, ensuring all Society procedures and controls are strictly adhered to.
- Lead by example in terms of Health & Safety in all aspects of managing the branch with regard to minimising risks and hazards.
- Full supervisory responsibilities focusing on the leadership of people in all work activities.
- Active participation and implementation of continuous improvement activities and processes including but not limited to -5S implementation and visual management.
Education and experience required:
- Have experience within a retail profession with successful management track record in a busy trading environment.
- Experience in an Agri/ Builder Provider/ DIY industry required.
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Be customer focused, with an awareness of modern retail and customer service concepts.
- Ability to lead people and enable leadership of a team of committed sales personnel in the store.
- Be capable of developing the store to its full potential.
- Be competent in managing the day-to-day operations in the store.
- Have experience monitoring cost effectiveness and keep up-to-date with developments & competitors in the sector.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to prioritise.
- Have experience in the retail hardware business including stock-control, ordering systems & IT solutions.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to or call Catherine on 0214297900