We are currently recruiting for an Analyst within our BioAssay Team based at out Client site in Ringaskiddy in Cork.
Eurofins is the world leader in food and bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over €2 billion in annual revenues and 23,000 employees across 225 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins is aggressively expanding its product testing division and intends to build a world-class service operation to deliver value to clients worldwide.
This position is to join our innovative Professional Scientific Services (PSS) programme as an employee of Eurofins. The programme places full-time analysts, technicians, scientists and technical support personnel managed by Eurofins directly at the client facility to provide long term staffing needs while maintaining the same services, expertise and cGMP compliance available at the Eurofins facility. This award-winning programme offers excellent career opportunities for people who have a proven track record in combining excellent technical ability with first class interpersonal and communication skills.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong scientific and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Good working knowledge of cGMP
- Authorisation to live and work in the Republic of Ireland indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Basic Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- A 3rd level qualification in a scientific discipline.
- Practical analytical laboratory experience in a GMP environment is preferred.
- A good knowledge of Cell Culture, Cell-based assays, qPCR, ELISA, plus general laboratory skills (balance, pipette, cleaning etc.) is required
- Experience with LIMS systems is desirable.
- Shift work will be required. Salary is competitive and benefits include Medical Insurance, pension and life assurance.
To apply for this position please click here