CIBTAC / ITEC / CIDESCO qualifications in face & body or equivalent.
Ensure that guests receive an efficient, friendly and personalised service.
• Interact well with all members of the Wellness Centre Team
• To work towards and achieve set targets
The Midleton Park Hotel, in the heart of Midleton, East Cork, is currently recruiting for a Qualified Beauty Therapist
Department: The Wellness Centre
Reports to: Wellness Centre Manager
General Description of the Role: You will be responsible for meeting anf greeting clients and providing beauty treatments to a high standard in addition you will also be responsible for some receptionist duties and retail sales of Yonka products.
Qualifications: CIBTAC / ITEC / CIDESCO qualifications in face & body or equivalent. Previous experience would be good also experience with Yon-ka, hot stones, hopi ear candles, Indian head massage & pregnancy massage would be an advantage but not necessarily essential.
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Hours: Flexible (over a seven day week)
- • Ensure that guests receive an efficient, friendly and personalised service.
- • Interact well with all members of the Wellness Centre Team
- • To work towards and achieve set targets.
- • To carry out the treatments to a high professional standard.
- • To ensure the working environment is kept to the utmost cleanliness.
- • To be flexible with working hours, including weekends.
- • To maintain a good understanding and keep up to date with product and retail knowledge.
- • To be well groomed in appearance.
- • To have a good understanding of the other services within the hotel.
- • To meet and greet clients in a professional manner.
- • Be available for ongoing training and launches of new treatments.
- • To partake in reception duties, including making appointments, answering calls and taking payments and cashing up.
- • To be punctual at all times.
- • To notify the Wellness Centre Manager of any low retail stocks or other stocks required.
- • To ensure all financial transactions are carried out in accordance with financial processes and procedures and to report any discrepancies or concerns to the Wellness Centre manager.
- • To assist in the receipt of deliveries of supplies.
- • To deal with all guest enquiries as appropriate.
- • To assist corporate and private clients attending events, as required.
- • To process all bookings and payments efficiently and effectively, in line with the Wellness Centre procedures.
- • To promote the best interests of the Hotel and Wellness Centre at all times.
- • To ensure all guests and day clients check in correctly.
- • Be fully conversant with and able to sell and promote all services and facilities available to guests using the hotel and Wellness Centre.
- • To be familiar with all retail stock, treatments and prices.
- • Have a general awareness of Health and Safety in relation to all tasks and activities undertaken in the department.
- CIBTAC / ITEC / CIDESCO qualifications in face & body or equivalent.