The Balloons Technician responsible for running designated balloon forming equipment and ensuring high quality balloon outputs and yields to meet R&D, Production and commercial requirements needed.
- Ensure the Balloons area meets regulatory compliance and is audit ready at all times in terms of GMP and GDP.
- Support the R&D Engineers in the development of balloons.
- Generate test data and technical documentation to support ongoing balloons development work.
- Assist in troubleshooting balloons related technical process and product issues.
- Provide daily support in production and R&D pilot area in the set up and development of balloons process’s and products.
- Develop a good level of understanding of applicable regulations including EU and FDA regulations.
- Cert/Diploma in Polymer Engineering or equivalent qualification and or
- At least 2 years experience in the balloons forming dept of a medical device or other similar organisation.
Competencies and Attributes
- Must possess good technical ability and be self motivated.
- Continually learning and exploring more efficient methods to perform duties.
- Works closely with Manufacturing and R&D Engineers to continually develop his/her knowledge and experience.
- A good team player who works well in a small team environment.
- Capacity to make decisions in conjunction with others while learning from mistakes.
- A good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the business operates.
- Attention to detail is essential in the performance of all duties.
- Good interpersonal skills while building effective relationships with employees in other Dept’s.
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality internally and externally.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edyta Fleming on 091706721 or email .
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!