Job Title: <span style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; color: #000000; font-
Job Title: B2B Marketing Manager
Aviva Role Level: D
Reports to: Acquisition Marketing Manager
Company: Aviva Health Insurance Ireland Limited
Duration: Fixed Term/Secondment Opportunity
Responsibility for developing and delivering on the marketing strategy to drive acquisition with our Business Partners and customers. This role will be responsible for leading and delivering the Business to Business marketing strategy driving our Corporate and Intermediary Acquisition.
The role will work closely with the Acquisition Marketing Manager to ensure commercial objectives and targets are achieved. The role will also have responsibility for management required other key business partners with Cornmarket. The role will have one direct report with specific responsibility for the Broker channel.
- Developing the B2B marketing strategy to achieve sales, brand and NPS targets with key business partners.
- Accountability for targets and management of the Corporate, Intermediary (including Cornmarket) and AIB channels to deliver the agreed health acquisition activities
- Accountability for reviewing channel performance from volume and value perspective and taking proactive measures to ensure activity responds to business requirements.
- Lead the development, delivery and evaluation of B2B channel activities.
- Using channel and customers insights to inform new channel marketing developments and segmented marketing activities
- Working closely with Sales Team to the delivery of marketing programmes, ensuring efficient processes are in place and actively managing all inter-functional stakeholders
- Working closely with the retention team to ensure retention activation is delivered through channels as appropriate
- Working closely with the consumer acquisition team to ensure channel needs are supported and endorsed at consumer level as appropriate
- Ensuring outputs of commercial planning process including preparation and attendance at commercial planning and review sessions
- Linking with commercial support to ensure all systems support our reporting requirements
- Facilitating the understanding of sales management in the strategic elements of the plan
- Assisting the interpretation of Key Performance Indicators reports in order to support programme evaluation
To view the full job description, please click the link below