Fastnet The Talent Group are currently recruiting for an Automation Engineer with a leading Biopharmaceutical client based in South Dublin. Initial 6-12 month contract with a view to extension.
Fastnet The Talent Group are currently recruiting for an Automation Engineer with a leading Biopharmaceutical client based in South Dublin. Initial 12 month contract, excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Specialist IS Automation Engineer (OEM)
As a member of the Operations IS Automation team, the role will support complex and challenging system automation initiatives.
- Ownership and administration of equipment control systems in a GMP regulated manufacturing setting
- Lead and support system improvements, development of detailed specification, engineering documents, and standard operating procedures
- Lead technical root cause analysis, incident investigations and troubleshooting issues related to electrical, instrumentation and equipment control systems
- Support new product introductions or new technology introductions by performing engineering assessments, implementing automation system configuration changes and supporting engineering runs
- Develop and manage change control requests per established SOPs and processes
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Biotech Engineering or related life science engineering with 7+ years experience in operations/manufacturing environment
- Manufacturing automation experience in biopharmaceutical Formulation/Fill/Finish or Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) facilities
- Excellent control systems automation background focused specifically in design, installation, programming, validation and lifecycle maintenance of automated equipment specifically in the areas of Formulation, Vial/Syringe Filling, Lyophilisation and Packaging
- Experience with Rockwell Automation PLC/SCADA/Batch, Siemens PLC/HMI, iFix, Wonderware, Elau/Kinetix Motion Control, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Profibus and OSIsoft PI Data Historian
- Knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards and 21 CFR Part 11
- Strong network architecture or engineering proficiencies including TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, Network IDS/IPS, Active Directory, Domain Integration and Firewalls
- Experience in change control, non-conformance, corrective and preventative actions, and validation practices
- Experience in developing automation strategies for new product introduction and new technology deployment
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists