Requirement for an Autoclave Thermal Mapping Engineer. Responsible for the cycle development & performance qualification of new autoclave loads as well as providing on-going technical support. Knowledge of Validator 2000 & thermal data analysis an advantage.
We currently have a requirement for an Autoclave Thermal Mapping Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the cycle development and subsequent performance qualification of new autoclave loads as well as providing on-going technical support.
- Be able to perform Heat Penetration studies of new Porous and Liquid Autoclave loads using Thermocouples and Biological Indicators.
- Have a working knowledge of sterilisation documents (EN285, HTM2010) and hands-on experience of Mapping Steam Sterilisation Autoclaves.
- Have the ability to manage assigned tasks and projects with minimal supervision and work on own initiative.
- Have the ability to review validation protocols, reports and procedures.
- Be familiar and competent in thermal data review, knowledge of the Kaye Validator 2000 datalogger would be a distinct advantage.
- Have the ability to track validation documents to final approval.
- Have a minimum Diploma/Degree in an Engineering or relevant Science related discipline and have at least 1 year of experience in Validation, Engineering and/or Quality Assurance in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotech industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, organizational and technical skills with problem solving ability.