Audit Senior - Financial Services - Limerick
Audit Senior - Financial Services
A leading Top 10 practice in Dublin are seeking to recruit a qualified accountant to join their financial services team in their Limerick office.
- To assist in a portfolio of work broadly audit based and with investment management clients.
- To assist both other consultants and member in both client work and where appropriate, in the management of the practice.
- To keep members informed of opportunities regarding potential clients.
- To take full responsibility of audit assignments, including preparation of budgets, planning and completion.
- To assist on special assignment, including preparation of budgets, planning and completion.
- To assist on special assignments on an ad-hoc basis
- Liaise with other teams within the firm
- To develop staff and add to the team spirit.
- Audit trained
- ACA/ACCA Qualified - NQ - 2 years PQE
- Asset management industry experience.
- Proven practice management skills including ensuring audit assignments are undertaken within the agreed budget and that any anticipated cost overruns are advised to the members and manager promptly
- Experience in the management of a number of audit assignments of various size
- Good experience in auditing funds, under predominantly IFRS but US GAAP experience would be useful
Contact Sean Sweeney +353 1 6698518 for further details or apply through the website.
Marks Sattin EMEA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.