If you are an experienced content management professional with a passion for websites and a desire to join a business culture that is entrepreneurial, forward-thinking, and collaborative… we want you!
Associate, Internet/Web Application – Content Management
If you are an experienced content management professional with a passion for websites and a desire to join a business culture that is Entrepreneurial, forward-thinking, and collaborative… we want you! Prudential Investments explores extreme market volatility and global complexity challenges to today's investors through its websites. We need someone who possesses:
- html, css and Java Script / JSON expertise
- Web content management expertise (for example IBM WCM, Wordpress, Drupal)
- Knowledge of web editing software (for instance Adobe Dreamweaver)
- Knowledge of best practices for the web
- A basic knowledge in trouble shooting, testing and how to manage issues is desirable but not essential
- An understanding of multimedia content – video, podcasts, infographic downloads is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of web accessibility and SEO is desirable but not essential
- An understanding of digital media, the technologies behind it, and the future opportunities it may present.
- Knowledge of social media, it’s trends, and how to make content work socially on the web
The role requires a combination of a digital marketing mindset and a passion for building new capabilities. You will get to work in an exciting environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries and share new ideas, in a close working, friendly team.
Main hours will be Monday to Friday 11am to 7pm.
Travel to the US may be required.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and update website content using a web-based content management system (CMS)
- Aid in conceptualizing creative solutions using available templates, components, and assets
- Work closely with project managers to determine production workflow and resources to meet requirements and deadlines
- Develop and maintain project documentation
- Create/edit simple HTML content
- Editing and publishing content on websites
- Supporting team and end-users as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) through troubleshooting, recommending solutions and identifying opportunities to solve business problems
- Provide regular progress reports
- The role may require travel to the US.
Advising on best practices and providing solutions when the business requires it
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- BA in Marketing
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in content management
- A keen eye for design & brand management and control
- Self-starter mindset
- An interest in a career in marketing
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, willingness to do both menial tasks and take on more complex challenges.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative manner to achieve results and operate effectively as a member of team
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills
- Extremely motivated, proactive, responsible and self-directed
- Takes pride in delivering a quality product
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily and to motivate others to do likewise.
- Team player with a positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Someone who takes a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment handling issues in a calm, professional manner.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management along a wide spectrum of technical abilities
Background Requirements (Education/qualifications/previous experience, etc.)
- The ability to work independently and within a team
Knowledge of content management systems (for instance IBM WCM, Drupal, Wordpress)