We are seeking an Associate of Information Security to support Prudential’s PGIM Information Security team.
Associate, Information Security
We are seeking an Associate of Information Security to support Prudential’s PGIM Information Security team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant team with expanding responsibilities within Pramerica. The successful candidate will work closely with their Pramerica and Prudential colleagues and various service providers to deliver prompt, accurate and customer-centric service to supported customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administration of multiple end-user applications
- Administration of multiple information security platforms (Active Directory, RACF, TAM, ITIM)
- Submission of third party requests
- Identify and implement process efficiencies
- Security Request administration/processing
- Mailbox monitoring and client support
- Hotline call monitoring and support
- Issue resolution and root-cause analysis
- Procedural document maintenance
- Contribution to knowledge base and customer training efforts
- Access Recertification administration
- Maintain detailed metrics for senior management
- Adherence to Quality Monitoring processes
- Liaise with multiple departments and levels throughout Prudential, building strong working relationships
- Liaise with Central Security Services to ensure timely and accurate delivery of Security administration and recertification requests.
- Support the business units with any additional administrative tasks which may arise in the course of duties.
- Contracted hours will be Monday to Friday 12 pm to 8 pm.
The following are required:
- Consistent problem-solving ability with acute attention to detail.
- Proven strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills capable of producing well written analysis documents.
- Experienced in the use of MS Office applications with a very strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and the Office 365 suite.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume area & rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities with little supervision.
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas.
- A proven ability to work independently and to successfully manage substantial projects to completion with minimal oversight is required.
- Self-starter with the desire to grow and excel in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to remain focused and deliverable-oriented while working independently with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Able to demonstrate initiative, creativity and analysis skills.
In order to be considered for this Associates position, it is desirable the candidate should have a minimum of 1 years customer service experience in a technical support environment, have a proven business acumen and problem solving abilities
- Prior experience working with Prudential systems and Prudential technology is highly desirable.
- Information Security experience is desirable but not essential.
- A proven ability to work with employees at all levels within the organization is essential.
- Must have strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills, and the ability to perform effectively and produce accurate work product under short time constraints.
- A college degree is preferred, but not a requirement