We have an Analyst position within our PTISS division in Pramerica working in an Incident Management capacity. Ideal candidate(s) will have strong working IT support experience & excellent communications (both written and verbal).
Associate Analyst (Incident Management)
Pramerica are looking to fill an Analyst position within our PTISS division in Pramerica working in an Incident Management capacity. Ideal candidate(s) will have strong working IT support experience & excellent communications (both written and verbal).
Core hours are 8am – 5pm (EST) however this is part of an overall service so there will be a need to work alternative shifts on a periodic basis.
The analyst is responsible for managing all incidents that range from Sev1 to Sev 5. The Analyst will be responsibility for responding to simple and complex issues concerning business applications. The Analyst will interpret, evaluate, analyze, escalate, coordinate teams & direct the incident resolution process with minimal supervision. This process utilizes established Incident Management guidelines and any support as needed. He/she is responsible for notification of systems outages for all of business applications - from the start of the outage through resolution. The Incident Mgmt Analyst follows up to ensure that normal business functionality has been restored. The analyst will also review and update of documented incident resolution and escalation procedures.
The Analyst is responsible for:
- In-take, routing and resolution of incidents and service requests for applications supporting business (Sev1 – Sev 5).
- Notification of system outage for applications - from the start of the outage through resolution.
- Assists in the review and update of documented incident resolution and escalation procedures.
- Process of Security Requests for the business group
The following are required:
- Intake, routing and resolution of incidents and service requests.
- Accountability for communicating status to the customers and other IT stakeholders during service disruptions including resolution ETA's and final incident reports.
- Facilitating virtual teams to ensure IT services restored in a timely manner within agreed upon organizational SLA's.
- Ensures that all incidents are managed within the target SLA and proper ticket management lifecycle practices are followed.
- Provides support of continuous improvement of the Incident and Service Request processes ongoing.
- Proven strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with capable of producing well written analysis documents.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Consistent problem-solving ability with acute attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities with little supervision.
- Demonstrated leadership and team management abilities with ability to develop people and processes.
- Must be able to remain focused and deliverable-oriented while working independently.
- Able to demonstrate initiative, creativity and analysis skills.
- Ability to identify and provide training for the team on a gap analysis basis.
- Ability to lead, coordinate and manage projects.
- Suggest and implement Process Improvements and Innovations.
- 1 to 2 years experience working with diverse teams with competing priorities
- At least 1 to 2 years' of customer care experience.
- At least 1 to 2 years' experience with effective problem solving.
- 1 - 2 years successful technical call center support – tier 1.
Previous work experience on at least one of the following is required:
- Strong Incident/Problem management skills in a technical support environment.
- Strong Project and or People management skills.
- Previous experience working in an IT support related role.
- Working knowledge of Security Services.
The following will be an advantage:
- Degree or Certificate in I.T. or related discipline is preferred