Dynamic Associate Director of Supplier Management required for expanding M/N based in Co. Carlow
Our client is a leading Global Healthcare innovator and manufacturer with a significant footprint in Ireland. Due to continued expansion, they are looking to appoint an Associate Director of Supplier Management who will have specific responsibility for supplier management and inventory standards in this expanding site. They will be also be responsible for implementing the network strategic plans and programs, and ensuring delivery of the targeted goals and timelines.
- Responsible for Supplier forecasting and management and for the purchasing of direct materials on site using the system of technologies and processes that respond to the changing demand signals across a supply network.
- Responsible for Oversight of the Material Forecast and Supplier performance, providing consolidated forecast to Global planning and Global procurement teams.
- Inventory management on site - ensuring that optimum stock levels are maintained to ensure robust supply and manufacturing capability.
- Working with Global Procurement to ensure that Strategic supplier initiatives are implemented. Has sufficient knowledge of all Supply Chain planning process and supporting tools within the site to oversee the connections and consequences. Provide leadership on the use of SAP on site.
- Responsible for ensuring that the site is clearly aligned and engaged with the Global Procurement team and SRC process.
- Responsible for supporting Site Financial Planning activities with respect to purchasing of all direct materials and managing spend according to established budgets.
- Ensure terms are accurately defined for suppliers.
- Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved and are consistent with organisational requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to customers.
- Ensure communication and SCM integrated execution in support of collaborative work environment.
- Drive compliance with organisational Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline
- SAP planning knowledge and experience is essential
- Use of the Pro-Model system is also essential
- Green Belt preferable
- Considerable experience in a comparable role; would typically have experience leading a functional area and contributing to the business at a directional, strategic level; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists