Assistant to Financial Accountant - Meath
Assistant to Management Accountant
3 Month Contract
- Preparation and input of local accruals, prepayments, journals and budget adjustments on SAP financials for all services as part of the month end financial reporting process and year end process
- Review month end reports and analyse expenditure trends for all services on SAP
- Preparation and distribution of monthly financial reports to local budget holders.
- Research & provide castings as requested by Management Accountant, HR and Service Co-ordinators
- Provide projections for both pay and non-pay to assist with the budget setting process
- Liaison with staff in centralised Accounts Department on an ongoing basis
- Provide financial information, data or activity data as requested by the General Manager, CHO Management, Corporate Finance, HR, Service Co-ordinators etc.
- Monitor and track expenditure
- Attend meetings and teleconferences on behalf of the Management Accountant when requested
- Qualified Accounting Technician / Part Qualified Accountant
- SAP or similar ERP system experience essential
- Strong accounting and reporting ability in a similar role