Assistant Treasury Manager for a high profile Aircarft Leasing company in Dublin.
Assistant Treasury Manager (Aircraft Leasing)
We are recruiting an Assistant Treasury Manager for a high profile Aircraft Leasing company based in Dublin. The successful candidate will support the Treasury Manager and Assistant Treasurer and will take responsibility for ensuring the timely and accurate recording and reporting of transactions.
- Ensure that all loans, fees, debts and reconciliations are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Utilise the company database to compile frequent reports on all aircraft transactional processes - sales, leasing, acquisitions.
- Support month end / quarter end reporting, SOX testing and audit processes.
- Work alongside the deal time as an active participant with regards to deliveries, sales, negotiations and debt.
- Support and provide input on reports for hedge funds, lease and disclosure agreement, rate changes and debts, and payments.
- Building strong relationships with business and banking partners.
- Excellent degree, preferably in business.
- 2 years previous treasury related experience
- Outstanding numerate skills
- Interest or knowledge in financial markets
- Highly organised, efficient and capable of working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to both be a productive member of a team and work independently.
Key skills: Treasury, Finance, Financial Services, Aviation, Aircraft Leasing, Financial Markets
For more information please contact Garret on 01 676 88891