Assistant Professor in Digital Marketing
Assistant Professor in Digital Marketing – Saudi Arabia
Dublin City University in Ireland has partnered with Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University (PNU) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to deliver a number of 3rd level degree programmes. The successful candidate will be employed through DCU Commercial DAC.
This role is fixed term contract up to 12 months commencing in January 2018. PNU is a women-only university. In line with a genuine occupational requirement, only female applicants can be considered for this role.
Job Title: Assistant Professor in Digital Marketing
- Deliver course content to students across the academic year.
- Develop resources required to facilitate student learning.
- Work closely with and support the Visiting Professors.
- Set and assess exams and continuous assessments.
- Contribute to research activities such as conferences, seminars etc.
- Maintain an active and sustainable programme of research.
- Provide academic leadership through helping to maintain and enhance a research culture.
- Develop and deliver modules in a manner consistent with DCU academic standards.
- Use a wide range of learning and teaching methodologies and assessments which foster a positive and supportive learning environment for students.
- Work proactively to enhance existing courses and programmes.
- Contribute to the design and development of new courses and programmes and adapt course content depending upon requirements.
- Contribute to team effectiveness, leadership/management and administration.
- Represent the Universities externally as appropriate
- Must hold an honours degree in a relevant discipline, qualified to a post-graduate level ideally with a PhD specialism in Digital Marketing
- A minimum of 3 years relevant teaching and/or research experience.
- An active research portfolio publishing new ideas and findings in quality national and international journals
- Previous experience in lecturing in Digital Marketing an advantage.
Remuneration & Package:
- Competitive salary.
- 2 Return Flights per academic year.
- High Quality Accommodation provided.
- Excellent holidays.
Closing Date for submission of applications: 3rd November 2017
To apply, please send a covering letter and your CV via email to the address stated above stating Job Ref 663 Assistant Professor in Digital Marketing
DCU Commercial DAC is an equal opportunities employer