Assistant Product Reporting Analyst Job in an international Insurance company in Dublin city centre.
For more information on this role contact Sinead Winston on 01-6621000
- Calculating the reserves in conjunction with actuaries and recording in the ledgers
- Calculating, recording and communicating profit shares
- Arranging settlements and tracking receivables and payables
- Reconciling relevant balance sheet accounts
- Analysing results
- Prepare invoices and profit share statements
- Completion of the relevant receivable and payable reconciliation, bank reconciliations and technical reserves reconciliation with the timelines prescribed
- Training for Accounting Qualification in ACCA, CIMA or similar, or recently qualified accountant 2-4 years public/private accounting /finance work experience
- Understanding and commitment to performance based management culture
- Detail orientated but with the ability to also look at the big picture
- Team player who can also work on tasks independently when needed to produce results and able to integrate quickly into an established, busy finance team.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments while delivering to multiple deadlines.
- Good Verbal and written communication
- Enthusiasm and energy to succeed and grow in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving skills
- Ideally a good working knowledge of Peoplesoft Skilled in the use of Excel, in particular pivot tables and data manipulation
For more information on this role contact Sinead Winston on 01-6621000 or click apply below