Location – Dublin Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of...
Location – Dublin
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer's 20,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital.
In Ireland, Mercer employs over 550 employees in offices based in Dublin and Cork.
Mercer’s Employee Health & Benefits (EH&B) business is one of Ireland's largest healthcare consultancies.
This position is responsible for managing the administration and processes of the global EH&B knowledge management team, such as; labour intensive posting of intellectual capital in the knowledge base(s), sanitising materials, administering online surveys, and managing lists and charts, using consistent best practices. In particular, this position will focus on the European Pacific (EuroPac) knowledge base and associated knowledge management responsibilities.
Skills & Experience required:
- Upload information to the EH&B knowledge repositories, databases, and other web tools using content management protocols. Post news items on web pages and archive content off the knowledge base and web sites.
- Format and sanitise presentations and documents for posting in knowledge repository by working with colleagues on the KM team or consultants to identify the requirements needed for formatting or sanitising.
- Format and administer online surveys by using Mercer best practices and Mercer survey tools, under the guidance of the KM team or the requesting consultant. Format the collected Maintain mailing and contact lists by owning mailing lists in Outlook and updating KM contact lists on a regular basis with knowledge expert contacts. Create and maintain org charts as directed by KM team mates or leadership, using the appropriate requested software (e.g., PowerPoint, Visio, etc.) and posting online as a resource. With the guidance of the EH&B Knowledge Manager, document KM processes specific to EuroPac.
- Assist with report writing and data analysis by using knowledge and skills in PowerPoint and Excel.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhausted list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Mercer - Irish Pensions Consultancy of the Year 2012, European Pensions Awards.Mercer is an equal opportunities employer.
- University degree preferred.
- Familiarity with internet, web tools, online environment.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 a plus.
- Skills Required: Intermediate Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to work with many people in a global, virtual team.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.