Job Title: <span style="fon
Job Title: Trainee Actuary, Ark Life
Aviva Role Level: C
Reports to: Product Lead, Ark Life
Business Unit: Product
Location: One Park Place
Duration: 24 Months
An opportunity has arisen for a technically strong trainee life actuary to work as part of a team on a system migration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the existing product portfolio is maintained and be a centre of expertise for the products range and ensure that any on-going commitments made to customers in respect of those products are fulfilled.
- Support the migration of products to different system platforms, in particular the specification of product requirements & product calculations– including;
- where applicable to the migration, specific product calculations & justify and quantify any changes in calculations required as part of migration (ensuring consistency with existing customer terms & conditions);
- complete the UAT of extracts on post conversion data files, reconciling any differences to the pre-conversion valuation;
- Role will require close interaction with internal and external suppliers.
- Examine opportunities for improving the data conversion process and implement changes to these processes as appropriate;
- Assist with specifying and testing data cleansing and any resulting customer restitution required;
- Specify appropriate test matrices for each product – ensuring an adequate range of product types and characteristics are included in each test.
- Assist with specifying the data mapping requirements;
- Provide actuarial support to other aspects of the migration project e.g. working with an actuarial modelling system e.g. Prophet