• Testing of new and updated localised software and user guides.
• Participate in the design change review for all software/user guide updates.
- Testing of new and updated localised software and user guides.
- Participate in the design change review for all software/user guide updates.
- Prepare appropriate test protocols for testing updates on AU analysers as necessary
- Perform testing on AU English and localized software according to defined test protocols
- Generate relevant reports for review by the project team
- Conduct risk assessment of localisation issues as required.
- Create master media for software/user guide updates and ensure the necessary documentation is prepared to facilitate design transfer.
- Maintain appropriate records and data to ensure compliance with company policies & procedures as well as FDA QSR and ISO requirements.
- Prepare and maintain software/user guide localisation procedures to comply with current practices and required quality standards.
- Degree level or equivalent in a Science related discipline
- At least 2 years experience in a similar laboratory environment.
- Significant knowledge of the AU-platform software.