Senior Accountant to join a Dublin based aircraft leasing company.
Aircraft Leasing Senior Accountant
My aircraft leasing client is based in Dublin city centre and is looking for a Financial Accountant to assist their finance department in managing the company's aircraft fleet.
This role is responsible for the preparation and overview of financial statements and the preparation of monthly management accounts and other ad-hoc aviation projects.
- Oversee the finance team including the accounts payable function.
- Lead the annual audit process, liaising with the company's auditors and tax advisers to assist with the annual audits, tax and other regulatory returns.
- Production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts with relevant variance analysis.
- Ensuring that all balance sheet reconciliations are performed, reconciled and reviewed monthly.
- Advise the business of technical accounting implications of proposed transactions.
- Develop and manage financial operational reports.
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
- ACA or ACCA qualified with Big 4 experience
- 2+ years PQE
- Experience within a comparable industry, or within an audit department engaged in the audits of aircraft leasing SPVs and trading entities.
- Advanced user of MS Office (particularly Excel) and fluent in the use of modern software tools and applications.
If you are interested send your CV or call 016768895 for a confidential discussion.