Lidl is the leading discount retailer in Europe trading in more than 20 countri
Lidl is the leading discount retailer in Europe trading in more than 20 countries and operating in excess of 8,000 stores. We entered the Irish market in 2000 and currently have more than 150 stores and 3,000 employees across the island of Ireland.
This is a permanent position within our Purchasing Department. You work closely with our buyers within a team of Assistants.
- Daily maintenance of our product and supplier database.
- Compiling and updating of reports in excel.
- Contacting suppliers and our Head Office in Germany in both English and German either via phone or in writing.
- Drafting and processing supplier contracts from or for various European countries.
- Fluent in the German language both written and spoken.
- Confident and persuasive communication skills.
- Excellent administration skills with attention to detail.
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
In the bag
Lidl is an equal opportunities employer.
- A pleasant team oriented work environment
- Full on the job training
- A challenging and diversified job
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package