Administrator - Purchasing Department - D12
Compass Group Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
We are currently recruiting for an administrator with a minimum of 1years solid administration experience who wishes to commence their career in Purchasing.
Duties will include:
- Manage all unit manager queries relating to our approved product listing, product availability and product deliveries
- Act as primary liaison between Unit Managers and Brakes Central Distribution partner
- Update unit opening and closing database and ensure all correspondence is completed relating to opening and closing notices
- Liaise with suppliers and central distribution partner on all issues relating to product quality and quality control
- Proactively communicate with all Unit Managers on new products introductions, promotional activities and other information which is deemed relevant or beneficial to unit operations
The Support Line Executive will be responsible for the ongoing management of all supplier and supplier related queries specific to our approved product/vendor list and our central distribution logistic partner.
- A minimum of 1 years administration experience
- Proficient to advanced level in Word and Excel
- Preferably a thrid level degree
If you are interested in working in one of the worlds leading catering company please apply to the above address.