Job Title: <span style="font-family: franklin gothic heavy,sans-se
Reporting to the Service & Innovation Supervisor, the successful candidate will provide professional & confidential secretarial & administration support to a number of teams within PEI.
- Relevant Secretarial/Administrative qualification
- 2 - 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Excellent MS Office Skills (particularly Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- E-mail skills essential
- Diary & travel management experience an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with strong telephone manner
- Proven attention to detail and follow through.
- Promotes Teamwork – Contributes to the PEI team readily helps or co-operates, encourages reasonable relationships within the team.
- Communication Skills – Listens responsively and can give most information effectively. Communicates information in a clear and consistent way. Ensures others have understood the information they are providing. Sees situation from another’s perspective. Asks questions to explore what someone is thinking or feeling. Checks that they understand the other person’s point of view.
- Flexibility and Adaptability – Can deal with several tasks at once. Is able to cope with most normal situations. Is seen as a reasonable individual capable of a healthy give and take relationship. Other individuals are able to present sensitive ideas in their presence. Is willing to compromise without compromising integrity.
- Responsibility for Action – Accepts responsibility. Performs delegated tasks willingly. Works to achieve the standards set. Makes straightforward decisions quickly. Gets on with their work without needing prompting
- Excellent verbal & listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build good working relationships with people from all levels across the organisation
- Be open and willing to provide assistance to others when required.
- The ability to multitask
- A positive attitude of team work
- Capacity to integrate easily
- Sense of Humour
- Attention to detail
- High levels of confidentiality
Roles & Responsibilities:
With the ability to work as part of a team the following is a flavour of the areas you will cover: