Accounts and Office Manager
Job Title: Accounts and Office Manager - Commercial Property
Role: Working exclusively with a leading commercial developer - we are seeking an Accounts & Office Manager for their new office in South Dublin.
Working closely with the directors and Grant Thornton, the successful candidate will be flexible, dynamic and responsible for carrying out a broad ranging role.
- General financial management, billing, accounts payable, collections, expenses, bookkeeping records and tax records
- Reconciling and balancing tenant and supplier accounts.
- Implementing internal controls as required
- Calculating and Invoicing rents and service charges, ensuring systems are in place to track and ensure payment of rent and service charges.
- Raising cheques/interbank payments for all suppliers
- Ensure suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
- Reconciling supplier's statements against records and following up on any discrepancy.
- Reconciling inter-company accounts
- Calculating and processing all Revenue payments
- Preparation of files for annual audit and the quarterly management accounts
- Maintain effective communications with suppliers
- General office management, supplies, maintaining records and files
- Any other AD HOC accounting and administrative duties that may arise
Skills & Experience Required:
- Candidate must be a qualified Accounting Technician or part qualified accountant
- Must have experience within the property industry
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Meticulous and must show a strong emphasis on accuracy with financial information
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills
- Candidate will have the capacity to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team and with management.
For more information please contact Olive on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.