Permanent position available for an Accounts Payable Manager, MNC / pharma company based in Cork. Min 3-5 years relevant experience required, ideally within a SSC.
Excellent permanent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join a progressive MNC / pharma client based in Cork.
Reporting to the Associate Director, this position will be responsible for the successful operation of a large PTP SSC team.
- Management of a large accounts payable team.
- Manage the overall process effectively, reporting KPI's and enhancing the effectiveness of the process.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Recruitment, training and development of staff, including performance management and coaching.
- Contributing to global AP project and process reviews, including supporting the roll-out of system implementations and upgrades.
- Develop and consistently meet relevant service level targets for all major processes.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation and adherence to all internal controls as required.
- Support month-end close process.
- Ensure all deadlines are met, including strict reporting deadlines.
- Support the GL accounting team in the completion of statutory compliance function and liaise with external auditors where necessary
- Acts as an assistant and back-up resource to the Associate Director PTP.
- 3rd level Accounting, Finance / Business degree or eqivalent.
- Part-qualified or Qualified accountant.
- Min 3-5 yrs experience as an accounts payable manager, ideally within a MNC / SSC environment.
- Strong people management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- SOX Compliance experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills, capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Capable of working well under pressure.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to or phone Lydia on 021 4509200 for a confidential discussion about this position.
Fastnet Recruitment has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Pharmaceutical Recruitment Specialists