My client, a construction company, located in South Dublin requires an Accountant within their growing team in a lucrative and expansive industry.
- Preparation of monthly Bank & Cash reconciliations as part of month end close process.
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance stage.
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts, forecasting and budgeting for the year/quarter ahead.
- Preparation of various Revenue returns to include VAT3 and RCT.
- Involvement in preparing for annual audits.
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of processes and procedures.
- Ad-hoc project work as required by the finance operation.
- Part-Qualification or Fully Qualified.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role, particular experience in construction is advantageous but not essential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- High proficiency with MS Office applications and ideally familiarity with SAP systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that can be utilised in a team environment while also working off your own initiative.
- Good work ethic with a flexible and adaptable attitude.
- Ambitious and driven with a desire to advance your career.