G4S Secure Solutions (Ireland) Limited is a leading international security services company operating in some 100 countries.
We are currently the largest security company in Ireland. .
The successful candidate will join the Accounts department based in Ballymount, Dublin 12 (Fire & Security Division)
This role reports to the Head of Finance. The responsibilities of the role will include the following:
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts,
- Management reporting incorporating variance analysis (monthly accounts, forecasts, budgets),
- Balance sheet reconciliations and quarterly reporting,
- Presentation of the monthly trading pack to Senior Management,
- Managing Working Capital and Treasury requirements,
- Manage and reconcile Intercompany transactions monthly,
- Effective compliance with internal & external audits,
- Prepare and present the annual business unit budget and forecasts,
- Consistent implementation and development of financial systems, business processes and internal controls.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA), 2 years PQE
- Understanding of accounting processes,
- Experience in financial ERP systems and strong Excel skills,
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written,
- Team player & target driven.
Job Type: Contract